Relative Sterength ranks a group of stocks with Internal ranking mechanism using a user provided Peformance metric for RelativeStrength ranks. It ranks any number of stocks (could be 50 or 350 or 834) from 99 to 0 percentile ranks within user selected time-frame.
Licenses are for TradeStation 9.+ One-Time Fee, Single User and Protected Code.
Relative Strength Ranking
- Relative Strength Ranks for a Group of Stocks/Equities
- Users can write their own Performance Metric for measuring ranks.
- Works in Daily charts in RadarScreen
- Uses GlobalVariables.dll
- Light weight; Programmed for Efficiency.
- Works with TradeStation 8.+, 9.+