Gartley patterns have five points starting at point X, which is the lowest of all points in a
bullish setup and the highest of all points in a bearish setup. For bullish Gartley, from X, prices
rise to form a higher swing-high at 'A'. From A, a retracement swing low 'B' is formed
within 0.382 to 0.618 of XA range. Another swing high 'C' is formed at 0.618 of AB. Point
'D' is formed in Potential Reversal Zone (PRZ) within 0.618 to 0.786 of XA swing, or 1.27 to
1.62 of BC range. D is the decision or buy trade point in bullish 'Gartley' setup. Point D is
also a sell trade point in a bearish 'Gartley' setup.
- Dynamic X5 (Gartley and other 5-point Patterns) detection. No Delays of showing X5 Setups.
- Works in all time-frames.
- Plots the potential Retracements and Extensions in Real-Time
- Plots the Potential Targets in Real-time
- All variables, Colors, Targets are configurable.
- Light weight; Programmed for Efficiency.
- Works with TradeStation 8.+, 9.+